Personal injury usually involves an individual who unintentionally inflicts physical bodily injury and/or emotional damage on another. There are various types of personal injury, i.e. auto accidents, work accidents, slip & falls, wrongful death, medical malpractice, construction accidents and so on. There are also various types of insurance policies out there from private to commercial to industrial to government. Whatever the case, as a result of someone's negligence, you need a firm who has experience in back injury, wrongful death, broken bones, brain/head injury, burns/scarring, spinal cord, injuries that resulted in blindness and so on. Whether the accident involved a car, motorcycle, plane, bus, train, or you were a pedestrian, let Integrity Law Group be the experienced law firm dedicated to protecting your rights and recover a monetary settlement for the pain & suffering you went through or, in the case of a fatality, recover for the surviving spouse and/or family members.
The first step is to investigate and determine whether you have a case. It is recommended that you call one of our personal injury attorneys or paralegals on staff right away to protect your rights. At Integrity Law Group, we have attorneys and former insurance claim examiners who have over 35 years of combined experience. Our main priority is protecting your rights and, along the way, help you recover from the injuries you've sustained as a result of someone else's negligence.
DID YOU KNOW?
Whatever the type of personal injury ...
- Integrity Law Group will NOT charge you if you do not recover a settlement*.
- Integrity Law Group will help establish the repairs or total loss of your vehicle including any rental you are entitled to.
- Integrity Law Group will help establish any wage loss reimbursement you are entitled to.
- Integrity Law Group will help establish any insurer responsibility for medical bills you incur related to your claim.
- The statute of limitations in Washington state is three (3) years from the accident or when the injury/illness was discovered depending on the type of claim. For minors, it would be three (3) years from their 18th birthday.
- PIP coverage is an optional coverage offered by your auto insurance company.
- Washington State is a comparative negligence state. It means any percentage that is found on your part will be offset from the claim. This is usually a unilateral decision by the insurance company and you will need Integrity Law Group to help fight for what is fair.
- In medical malpractice cases, we will need to prove beyond the reasonable of doubt that the medical professional violated the standard of care.
- In work accidents, employers need to follow strict OSHA, WISHA and DOSH rules/laws.
- In wrongful death claims, Integrity Law Group will conduct an investigation to determine the individual and/or entities who are liable for the lost of your loved one.
To learn more about the services Integrity Law Group offers and whether you have a valid personal injury claim, submit a contact request, call (206) 838-8118. We aim at the highest level of service and our commitment to your recovery is paramount.
*cost will be estimated at the time of your decision to commence with trial
Personal Injury Attorney Profiles