Immigration to the U.S. through Investments

The following presentation will walk you through the aspects of investing and doing business in the U.S., as well as the legal aspects of immigration through your investments into the U.S.

  1. Temporary worker in a specialty occupation: the H-1B Visa
  2. Chilean and Singaporean Nationals: the H-1B1 Visa
  3. Australian Nationals: the E3 Visa
  4. North American Free Trade Agreement: the TN Visa
  5. Persons of Extraordinary Ability: the O-1 Visa
  6. The Intracompany Transfers: the L-1A and L-1B Visas
  7. The Treaty Trader and Treaty Investor: the E-1 and E-2 Visas

Call us for 1 Hour Free Consultation here at Integrity Law Group PLLC, Seattle, WA. Our number is 206-838-8118 or email at





*This post is not intended to provide legal advice or to be a substitute for expert legal counsel.

Posted in , ,